Forever Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give us names we will give you blood

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Being Able To Post In Forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gamerfreak37x
Assassin Fifth Rank
Assassin Fifth Rank

Being Able To Post In Forums Empty
PostSubject: Being Able To Post In Forums   Being Able To Post In Forums Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:44 am

if you got sighned in and thought that you would be able to post what ever you want you cant, the reasons for this is because:

1. there is a 1 week waiting period to beable to post anyting
2. standard members cant post on forum, you need to join a "usergroup" first usergoups are the "division" each user group has its own forum and upon being accepted into a user group you will be able to post on the forum assigned to the usergroup that you joined.
3. you have been flagged as a spammer if you feel like you have been mistagged please send a pm to the admins and mods of forum or send a message to your divistion leader and we will get things straited out.

-founder

Last edited by gamerfreak37x on Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://foreverassassins.board-directory.net
gamerfreak37x
Assassin Fifth Rank
Assassin Fifth Rank

Being Able To Post In Forums Empty
PostSubject: re:   Being Able To Post In Forums Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 7:57 am

If you still find yourself not being able to post in forum let me or dusty know so dusty can get back to me about fixing your problem.
Back to top Go down
https://foreverassassins.board-directory.net

Being Able To Post In Forums
Page 1 of 1